Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    Breakfast:

    Sawmill Gravy with Biscuits
    Country Ham
    Scrambled Eggs

    Lunch:

    Any Hamburger with Bacon
    Loaded French Fries with Chili,Bacon,Cheese,ETC

    Supper:

    Soup Beans
    Lettuce and Onions
    Cornbread
    Corn
    Fried Taters
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    back in the day when weight liftingt was religion, i had tuna for breakfast, lunch, and snacks, plus chicken for supper, with tuna of course!..ahh, the good ole days, darn graduation!!

    now its breakfast: gravy, eggs (sunny side up), bacon, sausage, deer meat, biscuits, apple butter, honey, and molasses, all mixed up in one big plate

    lunch-hamburgers, make that cheeseburger...

    dinner-any kind of homecooked meal, too many favorites and im not in the typing mood tonight
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    Breakfast =
    Fresh Fruit. Doesn't matter what kind. I love it all. Plain Oatmeal (no sugar or butter). Water.

    Lunch =
    Depends on the season really. I'm not really a lunch person though. I love chicken or tuna salad and fruit in the summer though.

    Dinner =
    Bruschetta and fresh salad loaded with everything including olives and artichokes to begin. I like my salads naked though, so no dressing please.
    shrimp/crab legs/Lobster
    And anything for dessert....But I gotta have plenty of suga' to keep me sweet.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    What's your cholesterol reading OleTob?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    I've never had it checked but i'm sure it wouldn't be good. for a 34 yrd old..But I do have good Blood Pressure.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member logo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2005
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    Breakfast: 4 cups of coffee and 3 cigarettes.

    Lunch: Hamburger or hotdog of any kind with fries.

    Supper: 4 course meal. Any meat acceptable.

    Late night snack: 1 can of vienna sausage with mustard and crackers, and 1 bowl of chocolate ice-cream.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    breakfast: Starbucks caramel frap is the usual for me but my favorite is hashbrowns with cheese, scrambled eggs, and gravy and biscuit

    lunch: hot ham and cheese or a double cheeseburger, fries with chili/cheese or easy mac

    dinner: pizza or pasta of some sorts with a salad loaded with ff italian dressing

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    I'll dine w/ you Tob . There is a restaurant I frequent that serves the biggest cathead biscuits you've ever seen , almost as big as the plate . MMMMM
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #9
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    i like the way Tob thinks too !! share with us more about cathead biscuits,,???

  10. #10
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Foods...Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper

    I have bacon for breakfast, a bacon snadwich for lunch and I drink my dinner.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •